We have prepared this basic guide for the your artwork submission. If you need any advice then please contact us on 01206 548234 or send us an email.
Your artwork should be supplied as print ready PDF format with :
- a 5mm bleed for single sided print & 10mm bleed for double sided print
- at least 10mm quiet zone from the page edge for text unless it is to bleed off
- crop marks
- separate files for each page or item ordered clearly named
- images should be at least 150 dpi at the actual print size
- in CMYK colour mode
- all images embedded
- all fonts converted to outlines/curves/shapes
Other file formats may be acceptable but could incur a fee for conversion to the print ready PDF.
Please also note
Please note that pantone or RGB colours will be converted to CMYK and we cannot guarantee accurate replication of colours.
On banners allow at least 40mm space from the artwork edge to allow for any hems and eyelets, this will ensure any important text/images are not cropped/overlapped.
We cannot be held responsible for issues contained in your supplied artwork such as spelling mistakes, grammatical errors, errors in colours when converted to CMYK or errors as a result from poor resolution images or missing fonts, but we will advise on these.
If your artwork cannot be used to produce your order, we will advise you.